December: Lauren MacNary Strutters Holiday Spectacular

In 2014 the Texas State Stutters started the tradition of producing a Holiday Spectacular!  I was so honored to be a part of the very first production and now I have participated in my fourth and final production.  One of my favorite traditions is the manager skit during the show.  Our Strutter managers are male students at Texas State University who help us run music, carry props, and in general make football games and practice run a lot smoother.  We our so grateful to our Strutter Managers and it is so fun to see them strut their stuff on stage every year at the Holiday Spectacular.  In the video attached to this post (forgive the quality) the managers perform a whole manner of tricks, such as Fouettés, and a turning disk.  I am so glad I can share this wonderful Strutter tradition with you.  Happy Holidays!

Comments