April: Lauren Boyes

It’s been a couple months since I’ve updated you all so here is a glimpse in the past couple months.
I’ve been dancing all day everyday for the past couple months! I was selected to be in 3 pieces this semester, and let me tell you, it has been such an amazing experience getting to dance and learn from 3 amazing different choreographers! I also have been teaching my heart out any chance I have time to breath from all the rehearsal hours and dance team practices! My time with the studio has been such a continuous blessing every time I walk in and just get greeted by some wonderful students and teachers! I’m incredibly thankful for the opportunity to teach some amazing students on a weekly basis! Going back to school related things, we just completed our final showing as a dance department, and I found out on of the pieces I am in made an end of the semester show Dance UpClose! This is a fantastic opportunity I received, and I cannot wait to showcase my sweet choreographers work to everyone! Shameless plug alert… We are showcasing this amazing work April 25th at 4pm and 26-27th at 7pm at TWU Dance-Gymnastics Laboratory Building and it is $10 for admission so if you are in the DFW area come watch us perform! (:
Finally!!!

The TWU Pioneer Pride Dance Team is heading to NDA NATIONALS IN DAYTONA TOMORROW!!!! We are so excited to be competing along side of some amazing friends we’ve made throughout this process! Please send us your thoughts and prayers as we compete this Thursday and Friday!!

Comments