November: Meghan Busby: Strutters Last Field Practice

November
Strutters Last Field Practice
Hello,
I am Meghan Busby and a freshman this year at Texas State. I graduated from Round Rock High School as a Dragonette and got to be a part of TFDE last year. I get to continue being part of this amazing organization and I also have the privilege of being part of Strutters, the largest collegiate dance team in the world right here at Texas State. In honor of our last game this past weekend I thought sharing our final field practice would be a great way to show what Strutters is about. Hard work and dedication to this team at 6:30 A.M. practice is what makes game-day the best day of the week. To see the finished performance go to
https://www.facebook.com/StruttersAlways/videos/1541694135909284/
Check out our social media @txststrutters and our brand new recruitment video on YouTube under TXSTStrutters- A Giant Tradition Since 1960
  

Comments